Isn’t that the truth? Want to add some color but don’t want to look orange or streaky? Rodan + Fields has a great sunless tanner. It works great; doesn’t smell bad; and goes on your skin easily. And the best part ~ it’s just $24 retail or $21 for preferred customers. click here. A few easy suggestions when applying: exfoliate before; shower; apply our body moisturizer click for more info (the same price) to areas like your elbows, heals, and knees where you don’t want it to be too dark. Allow it to set about 30 minutes for best results. And if you find it’s not dark enough, repeat the next day. Have fun!
- Hairline Acne? How to Make It Go Away
- How to Tell if You’re Overworking Your Skin
- Back-to-School is Almost Here!
- It’s #NationalLipstickDay !
- Beauty Sleep is in Your Future: How to Prep for Bed
- The Only Way to Extend Your Summer Glow
- Oh, the Places They Go! R+F Consultants Travel the World
- Be a Regimen Mixologist: Best Practice Tips!
- Contour Naturally With Radiant Defense Perfecting Liquid
- The Eyes Have It: How to Get a Youthful, Rested Look